Friday, April 18, 2008

Your Unique Talents ­ Manifest Moments=?ISO-8859-1?B?gQ==?=, Issue 7


From Christine Harvey, WomenForWealth.com


Yesterday I was sitting in from of my computer and a feeling of nausea came over me. I was trying to navigate around a new network for the first time, and it was driving me nuts. My goal had been to explore ‘groups’ and see what I liked. However it seemed that every click I made lead to something different than groups. My impatience was growing and I could feel myself really wanting to quit.

Suddenly a magnificent thing happened! My mind flashed back to an exercise we do with Prosperity Partners™. I immediately asked myself what ‘unique ability’ I had to pull myself through this. What then popped into my mind was something from my teens. It was a learned skill that eventually lead to winning a trip to Paris years later.  

At that time, I had a summer sewing class. The teacher, Miss Kearns, had a fabulous way of making us rip out our stitching and do it over an over until it was perfect. She simply said, “This has got to go.” She never said, “This is awful.” She just kept repeating, “This has got to go,” and sent us back to redo it until it was perfect - and so I acquired the ‘unique ability’ of being persistent in order to reach an end goal. Some years later, I entered Singer’s worldwide sewing contest and won first place worldwide using this skill of persistence.

So the question I asked myself yesterday, sitting in front of my computer was this - “Christine, do you have a success from your past proves that you can have attention to detail?” The answer I got was when thinking of that accomplishment was, “You bet you do!”

Now it’s time for YOU to think of YOUR unique talents, and how they will propel you to YOUR GOAL.

3 MINUTE FOCUS TIP: Think of as many accomplishments from your past as you can. Think back to your teens and childhood. Think back to your early career, to awards and competitions you won in school. They will all tell you important indicators about yourself. Do you see ambition, persistence, can-do-it attitude? You’ll see many more skills and unique talents. Make a list of all those accomplishments and next to it write the skill or talent that allowed you to do it. Now, think of a goal you currently have. Pick a unique talent from your list, and let that the knowledge of that talent propel you to your goal.

From ChristineHarvey@ChristineHarvey.com
______________________________________________________
Have you heard how Prosperity Partners™ achieve together? Don’t be left out - join our Prosperity Team™ for high achievers and see how your goals can be transformed overnight. Go to this link for info:
http://www.womenforwealth.com/htm/EShop/prosperityteams.html

Christine Harvey is the Author of 6 Business and Leadership Books published in 25 languages by 48 publishers worldwide,
            including international best seller ‘In Pursuit of Profit.’

Why not forward this to another person who can benefit – you’ll be helping them AND the economy at the same time.






------ End of Forwarded Message

No comments: