Thursday, September 06, 2007

A Different Kind of Mastermind

from Liz Uible

I am sitting here watching the sunrise in Sedona, Arizona, where my mastermind group is currently having our retreat. (Being the only person from the East Coast, I can wake up at what feels like a perfectly reasonable hour and still beat everyone else up by a couple hours! So I can get a lot of outside work done.)

I am sitting here reflecting on how impressive this group of women really is in my life. I feel incredible gratitude for their influence and love in my life. They love me for who I am today and where I am going tomorrow. They support me in creating the financial life I plan for, and they stretch me to be more of myself than I sometimes dare. I never before had a group of female friends/colleagues who are so totally supportive and loving and helpful in making my dreams a reality. And I never imagined that I would have a group of supporters and friends like this. It is quite a gift and I am very grateful.

What we are doing in person is simply a deeper level of what we do on our weekly calls. We are going over our goals for the year and also for the long-term. We are giving contacts and support for what we are each creating, and we are stretching we each other to think bigger than we have dared before, whether financially, in relationships, in business, or other endeavors, we help each person in the group see herself as we already see her. And in doing so, we are each fed an extraordinary amount.

Christine and I really wanted to bring that bond, that mutual commitment to other successful women around the world. That is why we created Prosperity Teams™. In our weekly Prosperity Team™, which Christine and I participate in, we run a fast-paced, exciting mastermind-on-steroids… or would that be a mastermind-on-estrogen???

New groups form every month and are designed to make your goals a reality faster than you can imagine while creating a team of successful women supporting you in what you are doing. It is extraordinary! Checkout our latest article on Prosperity Teams at womenforwealth.com free articles or by following this link to learn more about our cutting-edge mastermind concept.

No comments: