Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Getting your Questions Answered...

From Liz Uible

What a gracious call with Sue Dyer today... in every sense of the word! I took pages and pages of notes as she talked about living life as a gift. Everyone is in my life for a reason.

In fact, if I have faith that I am loved by The Universal Source- God, Universal Intelligence, or whatever works for you- then I can allow ‘it’ to take me on the journey of life. My path. And I can do that without pressure or stress. And I can look for blessings in life that I might not have noticed as blessings. I can live in gratitude.

Sue also talked a little about how she listens to The Spirit (or subconscious) to get the answer to issues or questions. She takes her Journal and writes a question at the top of the page about whatever her topic is that day.

“What is the best way to achieve…”

or

“God, how can I…”

And then she starts writing underneath the question anything that comes to mind. Answers to the question just start coming. She says she can feel it in her heart when they are truths. And she gets answers she had never imagined before. Are you willing to try it today? I would love to hear your results!

That is the power of creating space in life where the noise and busyness “don’t crowd out the sacred.”

And Sue volunteered to come back. Next month she will talk with us about “acting as if” to manifest what you want in life.

Stay tuned…

No comments: