Thursday, May 08, 2008

Applying the Ancient Hawaiian Ho=?ISO-8859-1?B?uQ==?=oponopono ­ Manifest Moments=?ISO-8859-1?B?gQ==?=, Issue 10

Applying the Ancient Hawaiian Ho’oponopono  – Manifest Moments™, Issue 10
From Christine Harvey, WomenForWealth.com

Hi Team -  

I ‘ve been dying to share this with you since I received it from Liz! How often have we all been in a similar situation – trying to sleep, but tossing and turning, wondering what to do about something that upsets us?

Hats off to you Liz – you say you had to use thi
s principle four times to get results – I think that’s extraordinarily good. Most mortals would take much longer to get results! It’s a true tribute to what can be done, and I’m SO proud of you all for having the willingness and ‘out of the box’ approach to creating a better life and a better world around you.

As you read below, you’ll see that Liz had a situation that could have spilled debris around her. But she used the Ancient Hawaiian Principle of
Ho’oponopono, to bring calm and clarity to herself. By doing that, she was able to deal effectively with the business dealings at hand. Notice that she did NOT just swallow it, or ignore it, or sweep it under the rug. That just comes back to bite you. No, in her words, “I said my piece with empathy and conviction...”

If you still have not tried this principle, please do. Try it in what seems like an impossible situation. It’s from the book ‘Zero Limits,’ if you want to read even more. I know it seems foolhardy to say “I love you… I am sorry… please forgive me…and  thank you” to someone or something that ‘seems blatantly wrong,’ and yet think about this. Every situation has so many more factors than we can see, or know. What we see is just the tip of the iceberg. Who are we to judge? And where does it get us. To ‘let go,’ is an ultimate spiritual manifestation!

Read below and see what you think. I think it will knock your socks off!

Prize winners for trying this principle so far are Theresa, Rose, Liz. I’ll leave the contest open a few more weeks.

Hi Christine,
I wanted to tell you I had applied this principle with great success recently. 
I had a business issue that got really hot, emotional and personal and came up suddenly. 
I wasn’t handling it well and knew we had a big meeting the next morning.  I was dreading it and had that terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. 
As I climbed into bed that night, I thought about the issue and how wrong all the people involved were. 
I tossed and turned, and suddenly your piece on the Hawaiian Teaching came into my head. 
 
The words formed themselves.  I imagined each individual and the whole group that would be meeting the next day. 
I was so upset that it took 4-5 times of imagining each individual and saying “I love you… I am sorry… please forgive me… thank you” before the knot in my stomach started to loosen.  Then a feeling of total calm came over me and I went to sleep. 
The meeting the next day went beautifully and I said my piece with empathy and conviction without causing offense. 
 
Using that particular phrase helped me calm down and come up with real solutions.  It also helped me get enough sleep to actually be effective!
 
Thanks, Christine!  I will continue using this one!
 
Liz Uible


3 MINUTE FOCUS TIP: Want to manifest inner peace and tranquility? Think about these 4 short phrases as you go about your day. When something upsetting crosses your path, simply say to yourself: I love you... I’m sorry... Please forgive me... Thank you. See if your stress converts to peace and tranquility.

Christine Harvey is the Author of 6 Business and Leadership Books published in 25 languages by 48 publishers worldwide, including international best seller ‘Success Motivation in a Week.’
Why not forward this to another person who can benefit – you’ll be inspiring them AND they in turn will inspire the world!
Want to join the next Prosperity Team and skyrocket to your highest goal ever? Email me for details at ChristineHarvey@WomenForWealth.com
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here it is again...
Ancient Hawaiian Perspective – Manifest Moments™, Issue 4
From Christine Harvey, WomenForWealth.com

Perhaps the name Joe Vitale rings a bell from the movie ‘The Secret.’

In his 2007 book written with Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD, called ‘Zero Limits,’ he talks about the ancient Hawaiian teachings of Ho’oponopono. These ancient teachings ask us to take responsibility for everything around us... everything in the universe... everything in our awareness.

When we see something that upsets us – for example perhaps you see a child being chastised by their parent unnecessarily, and your heart goes out to them – or whatever the situation, here’s what they prescribe... an easy 4 part process. We simply need to say to ourselves:
I love you... I’m sorry... Please forgive me... Thank you.

When I first read it, I felt it was too simplistic. As coincidence would have it, I discovered that other people I knew were reading it too, and trying it with success. So I tried it and discovered it works well – it brings instant stress relieve and more importantly – a new perspective. Try it, and see what you think!

3 MINUTE FOCUS TIP: Want to manifest inner peace and tranquility? Think about these 4 short phrases as you go about your day. When something upsetting crosses your path, try uttering these 4 phrases to yourself. See if your stress converts to peace and tranquility.

Free Prizes for trying this principle: I’m so curious about how this works in different areas of life, that I’ve decided to offer a free (surprise) prize to each of you who writes back to say how you have applied this principle and the result you achieved. I’ll share the results with all of you. Simply email me at ChristineHarvey@WomenForWealth.com, and say “Here’s the situation I applied it to...” and “Here’s the result I got...”

Christine Harvey is the Author of 6 Business and Leadership Books published in 25 languages by 48 publishers worldwide, including international best seller ‘Success Motivation in a Week.’
Why not forward this to another person who can benefit – you’ll be inspiring them AND they in turn will inspire the world!
Want to join the next Prosperity Team and skyrocket to your highest goal ever? Email me for details at ChristineHarvey@WomenForWealth.com


1 comment:

Sharon Reece said...

Excellent post. If I might add just one more thing; these four phrases are all based on Hawaiian "aloha" which is the concept of unconditional love - the kind of love that is expressed in it's most profound way by the God of the Bible. He is the ancient Hawaiian God 'Io. For further insight on where this concept of Ho’oponopono comes from see Daniel Kikawa's book, Perpetuated in Righteousness, about the spiritual heritage of Hawaii.